Monday, June 1, 2009

Andrea & Andrew's Wedding

Here are the pictures I was planning on doing like a month ago... *sigh* where does the time go? Anyway my cousin Andrea married Andrew Marker on April 24th and these are some pictures that were taken downtown at the Lion House and Temple Square. The super cute dresses that Jordyn, Megan, Ashley and Grace are wearing were made by my cousin, Lainie for a school project. They are the cutest little things (the girls AND the dresses!!)


Ta da!!


I really like this picture, I think it's neat!


Our cute little family


Kelsie, McKenzie, Lainie, Brittany, Me and Andrea


I love my cousins!! We have so much fun!!


Ashley, Megan, Gracie and Jordyn in front of the Lion House


Ethan REALLY wanted to be in a picture with all the girls, what a stud muffin!!


Four little angels... or so they would have you think!


Jordyn loved looking at all the different "waters"... she is still talking about it *lol*


Jordyn with Grandma and Papa Minson


This is one of my very favorite pictures of Jordyn, she is so dang cute!!


The flowers were amazing, some of them were as tall as Jordyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment