Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HaLlOwEeN tImE!!

I am, once again, so behind it's ridiculous but better late then never right? Anyway as most of you know Halloween is our family's favorite day of the year. Brian proposed to me at his brother's house on Halloween 5 years ago (yes I do feel old) which just made it even better. Jordyn starts the countdown to Halloween in about July... alright so do I... and looking at these darling pictures you'll see one of the many other reasons why we love this spooky day best of all!!


Happy Halloween!!


Trick-or-Treat


Getting ready for the big night


Jordy with Grandma & Papa at the pumpkin patch


*Smack*


At the pumpkin patch


Peek-a-BOO


Working on a master piece


Jordyn and daddy carving their pumpkin


Picking our pumpkins


Just like Zilla kitty *lol*


One of the Gardner Village Witches


One cute kitty!!


This picture makes me think of Max in "Where the Wild Things Are" I LOVE it!!


Striking a pose


Gotta have that family picture =)


Gardner Village


Jordyn dressed up for her Princess Party!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Halloween outfit with the stripey tights! I want a little girl!!! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete