Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Future Super Hero



So Jordyn loves super heros!! Her absolute favorite is Batman, she knew who Batman was before we had ever even thought to tell her about him, so really it must be fate right? Anyway... not only does she love Batman but she loves "Jokie" (or Joker for those of you who don't speak Jordynese) she has managed to sucker mom and dad (mostly dad) into 4 Batmans, 3 Jokers, 1 Iron Man and 1 Venom (action figures) and she loves each and everyone just the same and gives them regular kisses to show them. We even have 2 "poncho" Batmans, an inside joke between Jordyn and Brian. She has Batman jammies that incluse a cape so she can "fly" and now has several very large t-shirts that include Iron Man, Wolverine and Spiderman. Old Navy only had Marvel heros. Now don't get me wrong she still is very much a girl, she has every Carebear available right now and loves her babies as long as they are naked. She loves pretty much any stuffed animal from the most expensive turtle from Shark Reef in Vegas to her free sheep "Happy" from Circle Circle (that's her term for Arctic Circle). She is also a huge Dora fan. So I'm not worried in any way, heck I carried a cap gun around in my purse when I was little and I turned out fine!! Brian likes to tell Jordyn she is the coolest daughter ever and her response is always only "yep." It takes a lot of confidence to be that cool.  So all in all I'm looking forward to the day when I can tell everyone my daughter is a super hero crime fighter, she already practices her flying almost daily and has quite an arm on her. So everyone keep one eye toward the sky because someday in the not to distant future Jordyn will be there keeping us all safe and honest!!

2 comments:

  1. She is cool because her Mom and Dad are that cool! Glad you joined the world wide blogging web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! I sent you an e-mail to view our blog. I am excited to read all about your cute family. I think that Frank Zappa named his daughter Moxy Crime Fighter. So maybe a name change is in order??

    ReplyDelete