Friday, March 13, 2009

Outdated Family Photo


I apologize for the outdated family photo in the header of this blog, yes it is almost a year old. Unfortunately all the family photos (don't get me wrong there aren't many...) since then have one or all of us not looking exactly stellar. Therefore I will make it my mission to get a really good, current photo for you all to enjoy. In the meantime enjoy the lovely scenery of Seeley Lake, MT, and the fact that this photo is proof that Michelle and I survived our brush with the bear unscathed but filled with curiosity. Yes we actually got in the truck with Jordyn and Ella after and drove around hoping to see it and get pictures, we are very brave. Obviously this was a very memorable trip and we hope this years trip will be just as memorable but free of bear encounters and wildfires!!  

Just a note about the photo attached to this post, yes Jordyn is picking her nose...see why I've had problems finding a good one... 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys make it up to Seeley Lake again this year. Jordyn and Ella would have a blast.

    ReplyDelete