Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A girl and a goat!!

I don't know how many of you know where Abraxas Pet Resort is or what my families connection to it is but here it is in a nutshell. Abraxas is a kennel right by our house that my parents have known the owners FOREVER, Joan and Dennis have been figures in my life for as long as I can remember. My dad has trained dogs there and my mom worked there for a little while. Brian and I have gone in and helped out and of course we take our dogs there for both grooming and vacation stays. Well Abraxas has quite a lot of property and part of it is inhabited by an assortment of farm animals, chickens, geese, peacocks, goats etc. Jordyn loves going over and feeding said animals. Well on one of our trips over there Jordyn was feeding Tootie (the one-eared goat) and got a big surprise, Tootie popped right up on her back legs and begged for more bread, it was a riot and Jordyn laughed and laughed. Luckily I was able to get a picture of it. It's pretty rad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment