Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thanksgiving in St. George!!

This past Thanksgiving we were able to spend Thanksgiving with my grandparents in St. George. It was lots of fun!! Not only did we have lots of yummy food but we played tons of games, bowled our hearts out on the Wii, played bacci, visited, went for drives, played at the park and otherwise had a grand time. We even got to go see the Christmas lights at the St. George Temple, I can't even tell you how happy palm trees covered in Christmas lights makes me!! Granted it could have been warmer but it sure beat the 5 degrees that it was back home!! Here are a few highlights:

Jordyn and Grandma Pollei, they are 2 peas in a pod!



Jordy and I with Uncle Greg. I'm pretty sure Greg is Jordyn's favorite person ever *lol* She is his little shadow any time we are down there!







Our field security!


I'm pretty sure this is perfect form =)

No comments:

Post a Comment